Congratulations, you’re a caregiver!
Thanks to you, there will always be someone there to offer support and walk beside your friend or family member as they fight this cancer. You will be to be there to support them throughout the entire transplant process.
We know this may be the biggest job you have ever taken on and you will encounter times along the way when you need a helping hand. Aura of Hope is here to offer assistance so that you and your loved one can focus on the most important thing — a life-saving bone marrow or stem cell transplant.
Here are some examples of ways we may be able to assist:
- Travel Expenses
- Temporary Lodging Assistance
- Gas Cards
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Homecoming Housekeeping – we can help with that list of things to be cleaned before your patient comes home to recover
- Caregiver bags filled with supplies for those unplanned overnight stays
- Optional peer support from others who are going through similar situations
- COVID NECESSITIES PACKAGE: Disinfecting wipes, sprays, alcohol or peroxide, masks. Package may vary based on availability
If you have a need that is not listed here, just ask! We know that everyone’s situation is unique and may require different resources. If it is not something we have direct access to, we may be able to connect you with the appropriate party.